Severe Driving Conditions Notice
Alta Nissan Woodbridge has once again introduced severe operating conditions for oil changes as per Nissan Canada guidelines. The service interval for severe operation conditions is 8,000 KM or 6 months whatever comes first, or more frequently. We highly recommend booking an appointment with our service center if your vehicle fits the following criteria:
- Repeated short trips for less than 8 KM.
- Repeated short trips for less than 16 KM with outside temperatures remaining below freezing.
- Operating in hot weather in stop-and-go "rush hour" traffic.
- Extensive idling and/or low speed driving for long-distance, such as police, taxi or door-to-door delivery use.
- Driving in dusty conditions.
- Driving in rough, muddy or salt spread roads.
- Using a car-top carrier.
For more information, please contact our service department toll-free at 1-877-554-7259 or book a service appointment today.